Service Advisory, Oct 1st, 4:50am: Due to high seas, it is likely that the ferry will not be able to sail today. At the time of this writing (four hours until our first trip) , the seas are just do-able for sailing, but building. In the event that we cannot send the ferry, we WILL get you to Provincetown and back. We have chartered in private motor coaches to replicate our ferry's departure schedule. We will wait until 8:15am this morning, when the wave height buoy data is updated, to make the final decision on our first trips of the day. Unfortunately, the wave heights are right on the edge of whether or not we send the boat or a bus and we can't be more definitive at this point. We will have both ready to go.
 
 
 
200 Seaport Blvd, Suite 50, Boston, MA 02210
©2014 Bay State Cruise Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.